Sunday, March 15, 2015

Final Individual Homework for D.C. (and Other Updates)

Class,

Pls find below your final individual homework - different surveys for different sections.

Survey link for section A

Survey link for Section B

First, a little bit of background. You may recall the ice-cream survey example I had covered in class. Well, I mined semantic topics or themes from them.

Attempt now is to evaluate the degree of concordance between machine classification of customer responses and human classification of the same. So basically, I'm using these surveys to collect data from you on the elements of human classification understanding and behavior.

Pls follow the instructions and solve the survey. I expect it won't take more than 10-12 minutes on average.

Submission deadline is a week from now, i.e. midnight of 22-March-2015 (Sunday).

Any Queries etc, let me know.

Other updates:

Apparently quite a few queries on R code remain even after the tutorial y'day.

I will see if I can conduct a follow-up tutorial myself next Saturday (if a slot is available). Attendance etc is optional, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment